... ... Clarence Fetti Anderson - The IndieFunda Project

Clarence Fetti Anderson




I am a Colorado native, been rapping for more than 15 years. I was influenced by all genres of music, but my love is hip hop. I'm influenced by artists such as Nas, Jay-z, Kanye West, Notorious BIG, The Lox group, fave artist is Jadakiss. Producer influences are Alchemist, Rza,DJ Premier, Kanye West, Swizz Beatz, Havoc of Mobb Deep and many others. My goal is to make music that creates a connection with everybody, bi-coastal and everybody in between and also to help our Revenue artists...We do lots of
shows we were invited to do a Def Jam Showcase for A&R reps
and have opening for Juice Man of (Brick Squad) plus others
Were just trying to make the greats that came before me proud..




RevenueRecords/Datpiff.com

Twitter : @RMREVENUEREC
FETTI Andolin/Tweetmymixtape.com
FETTI/HOTNEWHIPHOP.com







Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 The IndieFunda Project All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.