... ... Basik - The IndieFunda Project

Basik

My name is Brandon Ramos, I am an 18 year old rapper, I go by the stage name Basik, and i am trying to find myself as an artist and define myself with my talent. I've had my share of struggles as we all have, and I express each one thru the music that I make. I was born in raised in San Antonio Texas, & I will stand behind my city until I am dead, because it made me who I am today. As far as talent goes, I am one of the most humble human beings you will ever meet, I might be able to handle a microphone better than a few other people, but trust me I won't let you know about it, I'll make sure you see for yourself. Music is my life, and my life is filled by music.


http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000526526867


http://www.youtube.com/user/BasikVideos


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 The IndieFunda Project All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.