... ... WAYNE BOY - The IndieFunda Project

WAYNE BOY

I was borned in newark new jersey put mostly i was raised up in passaic. My whole life i been moving back n forth but passaic was always my home town,half of my family lives there and its small city but i gotta dreams in thtis small city.I was just wanna do for my mom and my family cause family comes first.


Whats up everybody this be(Wayne Boy)well i got the call from jive records saying that i was gonna get signed to a 3yr dea and they just told me to put my music out there so thats what im doing.I loved music every since i lil boy and started writting my songs since 8 grade,but i never recorded nothing.When i got to high school i started going to the studio and laying my tracks down.well its the present now im just tryna make it like everybody els is hard work pay offs at the end of the day,i can just say that i am ready for this music life/bussines. Im really ready to stand up for the music i make i love going to the studio sometimes i just feel like im home. For any other questions or so i can be reached at my email vikes428@gmail.com/my number is 9734135932. Im ready to put my city on the life. Jersey We Here!


you tube : http://5dibbz/


http://twitter.com/#!/RealWayneBoy


http://www.starsofwww.com/community/WayneBoy/





Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 The IndieFunda Project All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.