... ... DJ Genesis - The IndieFunda Project

DJ Genesis



I don't have a "rags to riches" story. I'm not a rapper nor do I produce music, I mix it. It started with me just listening to great music and soon, I became addicted to Dubstep, Drum & Bass, and Techno. After listening to hours of the stuff I wanted to have a more active part in the music. So I got myself some DJ software and I've been working at becoming better ever since. I've been DJing for almost 6 months now, and everything you hear I have taught myself through experimentation or observation. I just want everyone to have the chance to hear great music and enjoy as I have. 



Oh Penni, My Penni! - Sample by DJ Genesis TMB

Techno Bite - Sample by DJ Genesis TMB
Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 The IndieFunda Project All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.